pf claim status through claim id online,epf claim status Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Karnataka.
Easy steps to check your PF Claim Status
- Please click on the following link “EPFO claim status” to find the status of your claim submitted in any of the EPF Office.
- Select the EPF office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number.
- Leave the extension field blank, in case your account does not have one.
- Then click on get epfo claim status details.
- epfo claim status will appear on the epfo portal you may take the print for further use.
This facility is meant for EPF Members/subscribers/pensioners who have submitted a claim in any of the
EPFO offices across India. Using this facility one can track the status of a claim so submitted. The only pre‐
requisite is you must know your PF Account Number.
1. If you know the EPF Office from where your claim has to be settled, select the same from the office drop-down list.
4. In case, the Establishment Code has an extension / sub‐code, enter the same here. It can be a digit or the letter as the case may be and can be of maximum 3 characters in size. Leave this field blank, if there is no extension /sub‐code to the Establishment Code.
5. Enter your account number which can be of maximum 7 digits.
6. Click on submit to get the EPF withdrawal status.
Check your epf balance from here.
2nd Way To Track Your Epf Withdrawal Status
Having an account in epf can give a number of benefits for employers. Contribution to epf can be withdrawn when an employee retired his or her job in the current organization. Employee wants to withdraw the amount till the end of job or retirement. Apart from that, the employee can be transferred to a new organization and they want to withdraw or transfer the epf account balance into new account. There is some simple procedure is available to withdraw amount easily.
The epf account transaction can be done before joining a new organization. There are many ways are available to withdraw money, but processing through online is the best way for every employee. However, this is the hassle free way and you don’t put a lot of effort for withdrawing money from epf account balance. Keep your epf account number of checking and withdrawing money from epf account. The number is a unique and helpful for different methods. This is the main key for checking and withdrawing money. The number of consist of seven digits, so you can easily remember it.
Steps for withdrawing money in epf account online:
The following steps are helpful for an employee to withdraw money from epf account in the specific organization.
Step 1: employee needs to collect all information that is related to company’s internal withdrawing process your epf account balance from the account.
Step 2: employee need fills the application form for withdrawing money from epf account. Employees need to fill the information includes name, address, the reason for withdrawing, mobile number and much more.
Step 3: apart from that, employee those who need to withdraw money from epf account they want to attach required documents for getting permission to withdraw money.
Step4: employee wants to select the state and city of epf account. Finally, the employee wants to enter their epf account number in the specific field.
Step 4: after getting permission you allow to withdraw money.
Step 5: you can get SMS or email after withdrawing money from your epf account.
The steps are a helpful employee to withdraw money from their epf account. However, instead of using other ways to withdraw money, this is the simple and effective way for the employee. Apart from that, the employee feels convenient when they withdraw money through the simple online processing. Therefore, follow the steps to withdraw money to lead your future with happy.
Check TDS Deduction on pf withdrawal.
know your pf claim status online from below.
Epf claim Status Guideline for For Employees