New epfo login Portal provides various services like PF balance & claim details. but with UAN login employees can update KYC, Aadhaar, Pan etc. withdrawal pf amount online. no need to visit pf offices for withdrawal forms.
Step By Step Guidelines For Registering EPFO login
EPFO (employee provident Fund organization) is helpful for employees to save money for their future requirements. However, employees those who like to save money for their financial requirements. If employees don’t know about epfo login or uan login he may loose pf earnings. The organization works well to increase the employee’s wealth. It is one of the best saving platforms that helps employees save a small amount of money from their salary monthly. It can be used in the event that the employees are rendered upon retirement or unable to work very long. The saving amount will help those people can live with accessing the amounts.
Note: Only registered members on the epfo portal can do epfo login. But UAN members can access only on uan portal with their uan number and password.
Employees those who are all to apply for epfo login access, those who are all to apply for PF registration will have to follow the process where they will require following some process. Apart from that, digitally signed the document at the time of application process is a must. However, the digitally signed should be the name of the employee and the name will be auto populated in the employee details fields on the application. The PAN of the employee applying will also be verified all the documents by the officers.
How to register / login @ EPFO Portal?
Employee those who working in the reputed organization they want to register the EPFO for saving their salary. People don’t know next minute what will happen it may be a good or bad but need a financial to deal the events. At that time, there is no people avail to help you, so you don’t depend on the other people your employee provident fund will help. If you like to register your name in the EPFO login, then you want to follow the below instructions. Candidates want to keep all required documents such as pan card, property documents, address proof, personal details and much more. Apart from that, candidates require a photograph and their signature which help to register your name in EPFO.
Check out the UAN Login Portal.
epfo login Register for UAN check PF passbook
- First of all employee those who like to apply for EPFO login they have to open the official web portal of the EPFO.
- In that page, candidates want to click the register option.
- The page will be opened and candidates want to fill the page with their personal details such as name, age, address and contact details.
- Candidates want to attach the required document with the application form,
- After filling all the details you want to click the submit button,
- The process will be going on and your documents are verified by the professionals.
Then finally your name is registered in the EPFO and these are the basic details and this step by step process will help to make your registration process more convenient.
EPFO Login for Member @members.epfoservices.in
Members of EPFO (Employees of Registred within Employee provident fund organization). Here Employers company owners not included. Employers can login using different epfo portal called employers epfo Esewa portal.
EPFO Login benefits for members: Employee can download Epf passbook online at epfo services portal. check transactions also can view passbook download history. EPFO Members login extended with UAN portal login.
Epfo members registration is very easy, just use any of ID card number, (pan card)mobile number and email. login details will mail you epfo portal.
How to get PF Number with Pan card Number?
Actually, I did a job in HUL company for 6 Months (in 2008 while studying) they deducted PF But I don’t now PF Number. But we can’t retrieve pf Number online it’s only printed on PF passbook and Salary slip. also, you can enquire company HR department. the only way to get pf number back by employer help they can login to employer e sewa portal.
EPFO UAN Login @ Uan members.epfoservices.in
- After UAN Activation You can login directly at EPF’s members UAN Portal.
- No Need to login again to epf members portal (old Method), UAN Introduced in the 2015 year.
- For logging into UAN Portal, you have to Check Status of UAN by your PF number. EPFO allocated any UAN Number then you have to Activate online by generating a Request. you can track both UAN Request & Activation status at UAN Member portal.
- Generally, employees can login UAN portal for checking balance, claim status, downloading passbook or epf statement, transferring or withdraw money to bank account etc.
EPFO Login for Employers @esewa.epfoserivces.in
Generally, employers have to pay the monthly contribution of 8.36+3.67 total 12.36 in round figure. for this amount, EPFO pays this Finacial year 2016-17 (epf interest rate 8.75%) until march 31st 2017. After April 1st, 2017 new interest will be allocated by finance minister 2017-18 budget.
Employers can pay online EPF with SBI Inerentbaning, with SBI Netbanking you can pay with other banks also pay by offline. For paying epfo amount you have to enter TRRN (Temporary return reference number) allocated by epf portal. Also, epf Indian launched ECR Electronic challan cum return facility to avoid paper wastage. The last date for paying EPF Contribution by employers is 15th of every month.
Note that: grace period canceled by epfo.
EPF Claims Portal login employees /employers
EPFo login for employers claims portal
- Employer claims portal login benefits: Employers can view claim/transfer requests from employees.
- Employers can verify and correct details of employees but digital signature required for verified person of the company.
- Username and passwords are both employee and employer same epfo members portal.
- Main benefit: No need to visit epf office along with documents.
- employer claims portal login at http://employerclaims.epfoservices.in
EPFo employees claims portal login
Employees can request claim /transfer from this portal. for that, you have to login with epfo members login details such as documents used for registration and document /id proof number along with Mobile number.
if further information needed kindly comment below we want to listen from you.
EPFO Unified member portal Login details
New unified uan portal replaced regular uan members portal. but this is also not working as of now. Official epfo said on twitter we are working on the issue. we have wait and see the new epfo login portal if any improvements made.
employees claims portal epf login at http://memberclaims.epfoservices.in/
- Click here to check epf balance amount,
- click here to check epf claim status,
- EPF withdrawal forms,
- Click here to UAN login http://members.epfoservices.in/,
- Already got UAN Number for PF then login here http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/.
We can use epfo login portal for balance checking, downloading uan passbook, pf transfer, withdraw online etc.