check pf balance online, epf status enquiry, download uan passbook with UAN Login to know the PF Statement check etc.
- Missed call
- EPfo app
- UAN Portal passbook
NOTE: for 4 above steps uan activation/ registration is compulsory.
How to check your PF balance at epfo?
- 1 How to check your PF balance at epfo?
- 2 Check pf balance at EPO members portal
- 3 How to download epf passbook or PF statement?
- 4 How to Check pf balance on mobile?
- 5 EPF balance by SMS & Missed call SMS alerts on pf balance
- 6 How to check your EPF balance via SMS?
- 7 How to check your EPF balance via missed call?
Here are the steps which will be helpful for you to check your respective EPF account balance in the online in a reliable method. You need to just simply follow the below following steps properly in order to check your EPF account balance. You have to keep in your mind is never forget to skip any steps which are mentioned below.
- At first, you have to keep your EPFO account number whereas it is defined on our pay slip
- Now, tap on the below link to verify your EPF balance on the EPFO website, http://www.epfindia.gov.in/.
- Choose the state where your corresponding PF office is located.
- Now, choose the proper EPFO regional office and then your PF number is an alphanumeric number as well as, the initial two letters stand for the regional office. For example, if your PF balance number is PY/54321/9876 then select PY as regional office code.
- Now, fill out the online applications form along with your respective name, then contact number as well as your PF number properly. In the primary text box, you want to enter the seven digits key. After that, in the other box fill out the 3 digit establishment code or leave it blank if you don’t have it. At last, the account number 9876 in the last text box and tap submit button.
Hence, you will get an SMS within 5 minutes along with your EPFO account balance, if your records are updated along with EPF office. Otherwise, it will display you a data not found. In addition, you have to obtain in connect along with your employer in that instance or else wait for a bit time longer for your data to be updated.
Other ways you can check by epf balance through UAN Number, pf balance passbook statement. You can check pf Balance by SMS or Missed call. (know more check below page).
Check PEPF balance by UAN Number and password
Password of Epf portal must be remembered, But UAN number allocated by epfo it does not allow any changes like the password. first of all login epfo member UAN portal. check for available services like balance transfer, epf statement Update KYC details partial withdrawal and other soon.
You can view PF balance online by logging into uanmbers.epfomembers.com
Check pf balance at EPO members portal
Login to epfo members portal if you did not enable UAN, it is one of the traditional ways.
after logged in, check the available service at upper navigation bar. and select and pf balance you can view download epf account statement.
Epf statement includes your contribution of 8.33* and employer contribution of 3.67 and interest rate of 8-12% based on financial year accumulated every month/year.
How to download epf passbook or PF statement?
you can download at epfo members portal by logging into the epfo portal and again accessing services>> pf passbook >> download path. uan passbook is the new way to check pf balance online.
2nd way to download PF statement using UAN members portal by proving login credentials like UAN number and password.
How to Check pf balance on mobile?
4 ways to check your pf claim status and account balance on your smartphone.
- UsIng SMS service,
- check pf balance Missed call services provided by employee provident fund organization of India (Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata etc branches)
- Download epf Android App from google play store. IOS app for pf balance India may not be available.
- The simple way to access epfo portal on your mobile browser to avoid storage limits on your device.
Also, check Loan Against epf amount in next article.
Check EPF balance online here.
Some basic input details for knowing pf balance and claim /refund /transfer status
Know your PF Number & Member id format
- State Code: 2 digits.
- PF office code: 3 Digits
- Establishment code: Up to 7 digits
- Extension code: 3 Digits
- PF Account number: Up to 7 digits.
pf number example: DS-SHD-1234567-00C-0012345
Note: enter the pf number above format in order to check pf balance.you can search establishment code by regional pf offices like epfo Delhi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, AP, Bangalore. Mumbai, Kolkata etc.
Establishment code is Company Identification code,
extension code in pf: if the company have branches extension code will be OOA, 00B, c like. if the company have no branches then leave it blank or enter 000. last final 7 digits are our pf number. its ok we can see our pf number in the salary slip. State and Epf office code automatically generated by the epfo portal, all you have to enter remaining details along with your PF account number(which is printed on your payslip). you can retrieve establishment code and extension code on the epfo portal. establishment and extension code required for checking pf balance.
EPF balance by SMS & Missed call SMS alerts on pf balance
There are different ways to know your EPF balance such as accessing the official website with your EPF number, accessing the UAN website to download the EPF passbook, using the UAN to get an SMS about the balance inquiry, SMS method, missed call method and official mobile App method. All the above methods are pretty easy to use. But today, let’s discuss the easiest two methods- SMS and Missed Call.
These two are the easiest ways because you do not need online access or the internet to know your balance inquiry. You just need your mobile phone which is something that all of you always carry with you. You can access it anytime and anywhere. The process is very simple and quick.
How to check your EPF balance via SMS?
As mentioned below, the SMS method is the easiest way to know your EPF balance. There is an official number declared by the EPFO on which you have to send the SMS. Another benefit of the SMS method is you will receive the SMS in your own desired language.
The designated number to send the SMS request is 7738299899.
Default language is English You don’t need to mention the Language tag.
- The format for sending the SMS is EPFOHO UAN <LAN>. <LAN> is the language that you want your message in. The languages supported are
- English <ENG>,
- Hindi <HIN>,
- Telugu <TEL>,
- Punjabi <PUN>,
- Gujarati <GUJ>,
- Marathi <MAR>,
- Kannada <KAN>,
- Malayalam <MAL>,
- Tamil <TAM>,
- and Bengali <BEN>.
Send the SMS from your UAN registered mobile number. Once the SMS is sent, you will receive an SMS mentioning the member details such as your UAN, KYC status, last contribution, and the EPF balance.
Checking epf balance in English by SMS
Message: EPFOHO UAN
Finally, Click on Send.
UAN Number is 12 Digit Number you can get it by UAN registration.
Another best way is to download epf passbook with uan Number & [email protected] uan passbook download.
How to check your EPF balance via missed call?
Another easiest way to know your EPF balance via your mobile phone is a missed call. You just have to give a missed call on to the official designated number given by the EPFO. Once you call on that number, the call automatically gets disconnected after two rings. Once the missed call is given, you will receive an SMS within a few minutes. This service incurs absolute no cost. You save the designated number in the contacts of your phone. The number is 011 2290 1406. The SMS that you will receive will have details such as your date of birth, KYC Status, your UAN, last contribution and your EPF balance.
Checking epf balance by Miss call
- Pick up your Smartphone & dial This Number 011 2290 1406.
- If you KYC Details Including Aadhaar PF Account linked already then you can get the Epf balance details through missed calls option.
These above two methods are the easiest and the simplest ways to know your EPF Balance Enquiry.