All About EPF A Glance (UAN, balance checking process, claim status, TDS on epf, online payment, etc).
The EPF (Employees’ Provident Fund), the external site which established in the few window is one of the famous and most advantages investment schemes mainly for the salaried individuals in India. The EPFO websites which accomplished in the new page, a statutory body under the Ministry of the Labour & Employment and opens window new in Government of India administers social security policy framed below the Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 (310 KB. In addition, the PF account advantages are expanded to every establishment which uses more than 20 folks.
What is meant by UAN (Universal Account Number)?
The UAN is a 12 digit universal account number for your PF where you will obtain from your employer. Moreover, it is not your fresh EPF account number instead of it is a number in which your complete EPF account numbers will be included. Apart from that, you’re all earlier and present PF account numbers will be connected to your UAN number. The EPOF is attempting to associate directly to the workers. In fact, it will decrease the function of the company as a proper only employer can check the identity of workers; however, the slow intervention of owner is going to diminish.
The great part of UAN doesn’t require an employer. If your employer is not offering you your UAN then you can get directly in the UAN online web portal in the trouble free manner. Utmost every EPFO members have been offered UAN. At present, EPFO is putting effort to offer UAN to the EPF members those who are unemployed. Thus, it is recommended to each EPF beneficiaries to obtain their UAN problem. At the present even without a job as well as graduates those who have never worked can still obtain UAN.
How to check your EPF account balance in online?
Here are the steps which will be helpful for you to check your respective EPF account balance in the online in a reliable method. You need to just simply follow the below following steps properly in order to check your EPF account balance. You have to keep in your mind is never forget to skip any steps which are mentioned below.
- At first, you have to keep your EPFO account number versatile whereas it is defined on our pay slip
- Now, tap on the below link to verify your EPF balance on the EPFO website, http://www.epfindia.gov.in/.
- Choose the state where your corresponding PF office is located.
- Now, choose the proper EPFO regional office and then your PF number is an alphanumeric number as well as the initial two letters stand for the regional office. For example, if your PF number is PY/54321/9876 then select PY as regional office code.
- Now, fill out the online applications form along with your respective name, then contact number as well as your PF number properly. In the primary text box, you want to enter the seven digits key. After that, in the other box fill out the 3 digit establishment code or leave it blank if you don’t have it. At last, the account number 9876 in the last text box and tap submit button.
Hence, you will get an SMS within 5 minutes along with your EPFO account balance, if your records are updated along with EPFO office. Otherwise, it will display you a data not found. In addition, you have to obtain in connect along with your employer in that instance or else wait for a bit time longer for your data to be updated.
Other ways you can check by epf balance through UAN Number, Epf balance passbook / statement. You can check Epf Balance by SMS or Missed call. (know more check below page)
Check Pf balance by UAN Number and password
Password Epf portal must remember, But UAN number allocated by epfo its not allows any changes like password.
first of all login epfo member UAN portal. check for available services like balance transfer, epf statement Update KYC details partial withdrawal and other so on.
You can view PF balance online by logging into uanmbers.epfomembers.com
Check epf balance at EPO members portal
Login to epfo members portal if you did not enable UAN,it is one of the traditional way.
after logging check the available service at upper navigation bar. select and epf balance you can view download epf account statement.
Epf statement includes your contribution of 8.33* and employer contribution of 3.67 and interest rate of 8-12% based on financial year accumulated every month / year.
How to download epf passbook or pf statement?
you can download at epfo members portal by logging into epfo portal and again accessing services>> pf passbook >> download path.
2nd way to download PF statement using UAN members portal by proving login credentials like UAN number and password.
Checking epf ACCOUNT BALANCE ON MOBILE
4 ways to check your pf claim status and account balance in your smart phone.
- USIng SMS service
- Using Missed call services provided by employee provident fund organization of India (Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata etc branches)
- Download epf Android App from google play store. IOS app for epf balance India may not be available.
- Simple way access epfo portal on your mobile browser to avoid storage limits on your device.
Also, check Loan Against epf amount in next article.
How to Check EPF Claim Status?
You can also verify your EPF claim status through online within few minutes, just sampling sitting at your home or anywhere end of the country. The government has created it very simpler to verify the claim status via online. In fact, it has the digitized the EPFO portal. With aid of this web portal, you can easily able to find your EPFO claim status through the following simple steps. In order to do this procedure, you only need to know your respective PF account number.
- At first, go to the corresponding website link http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYCS.php
- Then, choose by clicking on the button “Click here for knowing the claim status”
- Now, choose the PF office state and then select the place of the EPFO office situated
- After that, you have to fill out the respective details as explained below
- Extension number- fills the number if you have it or else leave it blank
- Establishment code- fill out the 7 digit establishment number on the page
- Account number –fill out your account number
Note: you have to remember your PF account numbers does not have an extension or sub code or else establishment code. Thus, so leave it empty if you do not have it.
Now, tap on the submit tab. And it will display your EPF claim status in front of you.
TDS Deduction on EPF
The employees, those who have been participating towards EPF account from their earning, may require withdrawing an amount after leaving the work. In addition, if the worker withdraws EPF amount on or else later five years as well as the entire withdrawal is lower than thirty thousand INR, and then there will be no TDS deduction on that Cash. However, if the worker withdraws EPF amount earlier five years after the amount is equal to otherwise greater than thirty thousand then the TDS will be surely deducted at the source.
EPF Online payment by using SBI bank account
- Simply pay your EPF subscriptions through online either for Saral/vistaar and Vyappar.
- At first, you have to go to the official website link of Employee Provident Fund (EPF) such as http://www.epfindia.com and tap on “online ECR/Challan submission” as well as produce the TRRN.
- In order to be performed at the online SBI web portal
- The Corporate User/Saral user has to login to the corporate internet banking as well as go ahead to the menu “payment/Transfers > EPF.
- Now, enter the exact and valid TRRN, select your debit account as well as tap on the submit button later checking the given details.
- The authorized user for that particular account has to authorize this transaction. It is not applicable for saral as it is having an only single user.
- Later authorization, the challan can be observed /printed for your convenience of corporate user/saral user in,
- “Reports > Reprint Challan” in order to print/save.
- epfo login
- epf balance status
- PF claim status
- Pf payment online SBI and other
- UAN Status & Activation
- TDS on PF
- PF forms download
- PF office locator
Also, check PF Rules. Epf account for Self-employment professionals or visit epf homepage.